DownThunder 4x4

Jeep Wrangler 2010 for sale

Members Introduction0 replies · 1,402 views
SC
Schreuders21 Apr 2022

Hi all,

I registered for this website/forum because I've got my Jeep for sale and I want to find a fanatic new owner. Hope to find a buyer who has the passion for the Jeep like I do. I'm selling it because I'm oversees for a while now and not returning any soon. The car is registered in QLD and lives in Redcliffe. Some details;

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

2010 model

Odo=139000

Items were modified from the original manufacturer;

  • Electronic sway bar disconnector
  • 3 inch lift
  • Rear diff lock
  • Snorkel
  • Items added later

  • ARB front and rear bull bar
  • Spider rock sliders
  • 33 inch all terrain with beadlock rims
  • Anyone interested please email me hans.schreuders70@gmail.com or WhatsApp +60122837055  

    Know the answer? Pull up a camp chair.Replying takes a free account. Your old DownThunder login still works.